Unlike some other rehab centers, we focus on treating the whole person, not just the symptoms of addiction. We work diligently to provide the highest quality addiction treatment services and the following characteristics of our care set us apart from the competition:
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Guest Post -- Nova Recovery Center
Following is a guest post from the Nova Recovery Center. In one week it will be transferred over the the Just for Alcoholic's Page. They will also be listed on the Resource Page. --- Linda
Helping a loved one find the proper care they need to recover from addiction can feel like a daunting task, especially if you’ve never been faced with the challenge before. How do you know what type of treatment is right for your loved one? How do you determine your health insurance coverage for rehab? And how do you even get your loved one to agree to go to treatment in the first place?
These are all common questions that many people face as they begin their search for addiction treatment. At Nova Recovery Center, we understand these concerns because many of our staff members, and even our CEO and founder, have been there before. We understand the toll addiction takes on family and friends because we’ve seen it firsthand.
Because we know the struggle, we make it as stress-free and as easy as possible to ensure that our treatment programs are the right fit for you. And if they’re not, we’re happy to provide a referral elsewhere.
At Nova, we offer several individually-tailored programs that, together, comprise a robust addiction treatment regimen designed to carry clients through the entire treatment process, from addiction to sobriety. Our programs include:
● Inpatient drug and alcohol detox
● Residential drug rehab
● IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
● One-on-one peer-led support program
● Sober living
● Family program - Loved ones of clients are invited to attend our intensive three-day family program that is designed help family members understand the addiction and recovery processes, initiate healing, and learn how to move forward in their own lives. Our staff uses educational lectures, behavioral therapy, and group activities to facilitate discussion and help families develop healthy communication and boundary-setting. A Nova representative will also travel off-campus with participating family members to help them locate community support group meetings like Al-Anon.
● 90-day residential rehab program - Our long-term residential addiction treatment program provides extended individualized care to ensure that clients have the time they need to fully heal and learn how to live a life that is free from addiction.
● A full continuum of care - We offer several levels of addiction treatment that guides and carries clients through the full treatment process, including detox, residential rehab, IOP, sober living, and peer-led individual support.
● 12-step immersion - Our treatment program is founded on evidence-based treatment methods like individual and group therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and 12-step facilitation therapy.
● Focus on chronic relapse - We work closely with clients to help them learn how to recognize the warning signs of emotional, mental, and physical relapse, mitigate risk and manage lapses for lasting, long-term recovery.
If you’re ready to enroll a loved one, the staff at Nova Recovery Center is here to walk through the process with you. Contact us today to get started.
at 4:00 PM