Thursday, May 15, 2014

Come talk to me...


Front Porch Visit

Now making apppointments!

As of May 17th, I will be talking on the phone or Skyping with anyone who feels they would benefit from personal interaction.

I cannot tell you how to live your life, but I can help you to see alternatives, solutions, and decide what is right for you. I can offer you my opinion, but I will not insist that you do what I have done or what I suggest. I’m here to listen, answer questions and offer suggestions.

For a limited time only…
I’m offering 30-minute sessions for $10 from May 17th through May 21st only.
After that the rate will be $30 for each 45-minute session.

The following will be the method of setting an appointment:
1.     1.  E-mail me at FrontPorchConnection@mail.com. Include the following in your e-mail:
a.      Date and time desired for an appointment (please provide three options)
b.      A brief history of your situation – what is your relationship to the alcoholic, etc.
c.       The phone number on which you want me to call you or your Skype account name
d.      If you have a specific question, please send it to me
2.      2.  When I receive your e-mail I will reply with the exact date and time and an agreement of the terms and conditions.
3.      3.  After you receive the details of your appointment, use PayPal to deposit the $10 fee into my account. I will check my account to see if the money has been deposited shortly before our appointment.
4.      4.  I will call or Skype you at the appropriate time. 

No comments: