Monday, June 29, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

One-on-One Visit Snafu!

As many of you may know, I offer One-on-One sessions with me through the Linda's Front Porch website. Over the weekend I found out that the application I was using for this scheduling was not working correctly. I did not receive notification when someone wanted to schedule time so those people became lost somewhere out there in cyber-sphere. I never received any notification of the requested visit and have no way of finding out exactly who got lost.

I have removed the app and am going to a more simplified system. Just send me an e-mail to LindasFrontPorch@outlook.com with the word VISIT in the subject line. In the e-mail tell me your preferred date and time. Also provide an alternate in case the requested time in not open.

Since I can't tell who was lost, I'm offering 60 minutes for $20 instead of the regular 60 minutes for $30. That's a savings of $10 off the regular price. This offer is good ONLY through July 18th, 2015. 

OARS F&F Group on NING is CLOSED

The support group at OARSF&FGroup.Ning.com is closed. The website had a lot of people register, but was not active enough to hold the interest of the members. I have closed the site down and replacing it with the NEW OARS Forum on Linda's Front Porch. (www.LindasFrontPorch.com) The new site is far more active and still provides the members with the same information as the Ning site.The New OARS Forum has people posting on the forum subjects daily and new topics are added frequently.

Privacy is very important to our posters. To enter the New OARS Forum site, two passwords are required -- one to enter the Forum and one to gain personal access.

 To register for the NEW OARS Forum, send an e-mail to LindasFrontPorch@outlook.com with the word FORUM in the subject line. Tell me your preferred user name and I'll register you and send instructions.

Group or Facility Visits

Do you have a group or rehab facility that you believe would benefit from my experience? Currently I'm booking speaking engagements for August, September and October. If you would like more information, please send an e-mail to LindasFrontPorch@outlook.com with the word SPEAK in the subject line. Tell me about your group or facility and I'll send you a brochure with availability and rates. There are a limited number of time slots for speaking, so be sure to book your event early!

No comments: