Friday, December 31, 2010

Rehab Review and Resolutions

I know some of you will make some resolutions over the next few days. Quite often one of them is to stop drinking or stop being co-dependent or maybe one of a hundred others that involve the alcoholic in your life. If this is the case, please take a look at the new page “Rehab Review.”

Sometimes it’s hard to pick up the phone and ask questions to someone in an official capacity. The whole process can seem intimidating. It can seem mysterious and complicated. Maybe you don’t know what questions to ask.

In Rehab Review, I’ve asked the center about the platform it uses – 12 Step, Christian, other. And I’ve ask what they specifically have to offer as a program for the non-alcoholic.

Another aspect that keeps some people from seeking help from these centers is money. So, I ask the question. What can the center do for both alcoholics and non-alcoholics who cannot afford to attend or who do not have insurance.

If you have questions about what centers have to offer, please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll try to include the question when I do the next review.

My New Year’s resolution is
to not make a New Year’s resolution at all.

May you all have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve and a peaceful 2011.

2 comments:

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Happy New Year Linda!

You are quite correct re resolutions - does anyone stick to them?

Kind regards.

Anna :o]

Syd said...

Linda, I don't do resolutions either. I just do my best on any given day.